For a free quotation:
Tel: 0870 242 1420 or online form
We are looking for an Accounts Clerk to join of our Finance Team at Swansea Head Office. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and friendly team within a growing business.
Responsibilities will include:
Purchase Ledger duties
- Process all invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile supplier statements and follow through on any queries
- Telephone and e-mail handling
- Prepare monthly supplier bacs run
- Scan and file all paperwork in a timely manner
Sales Ledger duties
- To assist the sales Ledger Clerk as directed, this will involve raising back up spreadsheets and invoices as directed.
- Raise consumable invoicing as directed
Any other duties as directed, this may include assisting the Payroll department.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Be organised
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Experience of working with Excel Spreadsheets
- Salary – Negotiable Dependent on Experience
- 28 days leave (including 8 public holidays)
- Free Onsite parking
Who are we
With over 30 years of cleaning experience in the industry we are knowledgeable and experienced in delivering cleaning services to a wide variety of sectors with a wealth of knowledge. Being one of the UK largest Independent cleaning companies our commitment, experience and industry knowledge is dedicated to providing service excellent. We are committed to providing cleanliness and professionalism with fully trained staff, new service innovations and providing a personal approach.
Interested? Please forward your CV for consideration to CarolineSypliwtchak@soloservicegroup.com