For a free quotation:
Tel: 0870 242 1420 or online form
For a free quotation:
One of the largest independent companies in the UK providing cleaning & associated services to blue chip clients throughout the UK and employing in excess of 3000 staff, Solo Service Group is looking for an experienced bid-coordinator or alternatively a college leaver or graduate to join its New Business Team based in its Head Office in Swansea.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Bid Co-ordinator’s day to day responsibilities will comprise the administration and coordination of bids and proposals from PQQ through to award as well as many other tasks to support in the successful winning of new business.
Key Responsibilities will involve but not be limited to:
• Preparing responses to PQQ submissions
• Responsible for maintaining bid documentation
• Schedule & Monitor responses – working to multiple deadlines
• Provide administrative support to the new business team
• Work with senior members of the operations team in preparing responses
• Monitor quality of responses as prepared by other team members
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of delivery of bid documentation to a high standard would be desirable.
• Working on one’s own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• The ability to show creative thinking giving benefit to the end product
• Excellent I.T. skills (essential) and Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential)
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Keen attention to detail and analytical mindset
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to work as part of a team or individually
• Exceptionally well organised
• Innovative / creative
• Good communicator
• Ability to break down and research complex questions
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Client focused
• Interest in Marketing documentation and graphical presentation
An attractive package for the right candidate to include competitive salary & contributory pension scheme and the opportunity to develop a career in a successful business. Interested candidates please send CV in the first instance outlining expected package to EHughes@soloservicegroup.com.