For a free quotation:
Tel: 0870 242 1420 or online form
Vacancy: Bid Writer
Head Office, Swansea
We are looking for a Bid Writer to join our New Business Team, to submit PQQs, tenders and related documents that achieve high quality scores for bids within the Cleaning Industry.
- Manage and deliver compliant, professionally produced Tenders within client defined timeframes
- Work with Operations and Supporting Functions to obtain the best input for tenders
- To manage bids throughout the bid and sales lifecycle, ensuring that documents are of a consistently high standard and are compelling, compliant and meet all legal, commercial and technical requirements
- Maintain a system to gather and review key learning’s from the bid submission process
- Marketing activity on LinkedIn to include case studies, business success and business ability
- Create and build a Bid document library to assist in responding to future bids and help improve cost savings and efficiencies
- Upload tender documentation.
To be successful in this role you will need: –
- Experience with writing bids/tenders
- Understand the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
The role is Full Time, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
Benefits include: * NEST Government pension scheme * Full training and development opportunities * 28 days holiday allowance which includes 8 days public holidays (pro rata) * Free on-site car parking available
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your CV. For our applicant privacy notice please visit www.soloservicegroup.com
We make every effort to provide clear communication throughout the recruitment process, however it may not always be possible to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us from us within 10 days of your application/interview, unfortunately you have not been successful in securing a role.