For a free quotation:
Tel: 0870 242 1420 or online form
Vacancy – Executive Assistant to the Directors
Salary – Negotiable Dependent on Experience
We are looking for an experienced EA to support our CEO, MD & other Directors of the Business. The post holder will also be responsible for overseeing our Helpdesk Team at Head Office. The role is a varied position within a supportive and friendly team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration and organisational support to the CEO, MD & other Directors of the Business
- Establishing and maintaining efficient office systems, to include overseeing of the Helpdesk Team
- Ensuring the provision of a full administrative service
- Responsible for Client Monthly Reporting
- Diary Management, to include room bookings.
- Providing general office management for the Head Office, to include managing visitors to site
- Liaising with tenants at Head Office for supporting with general requests/issues.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience of working with Senior Management and preferably Clients also.
- Be organised, flexible and proactive
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to balance a varied workload and balance the workload of the Helpdesk Team
- Work with sensitive or confidential information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 28 days leave (including 8 public holidays)
- Free Onsite parking
Who are we
With over 25 years of cleaning experience in the industry we are knowledgeable and experienced in delivering cleaning services to a wide variety of sectors with a wealth of knowledge. Being one of the UK largest Independent cleaning companies our commitment, experience and industry knowledge is dedicated to providing service excellent. We are committed to providing cleanliness and professionalism with fully trained staff, new service innovations and providing a personal approach.
Interested? Please forward your CV for consideration to Claire.Horner@soloservicegroup.com
Solo Service Group & Solo Laundry’s nominated charity is Ty Hafan and we are running many events to raise money and awareness for the charity. Additionally our MD Caroline Cooper & H&S Manager Denna Exon are taking part in a cycling challenge from London to Paris this July. Details can be found on their Just Giving Pages. Please take a moment to read, share & donate if possible for this very worthy cause.
https://www.justgiving.com/Caroline-Cooper14 / Text CCMC70 £1 to 70070
https://www.justgiving.com/Denna-Exonsmith / Text DECC85 £1 to 70070
Dyfed Cleaning Services Ltd – which was hit by a significant fire two years ago – entered administration on January 29, appointing Steve Wade and David Hill – from Begbies Traynor’s Cardiff offices – as joint administrators.
The sale of the business for an undisclosed sum to Dyfed Laundry Services Limited, part of Swansea-based Solo Service Group ( www.soloservicegroup.com), completed on Tuesday, 12 May.
The business, which is trading as a commercial laundry, three retail launderettes and a distribution centre, remained open during the 14-week administration period.
Steve Wade, director with Begbies Traynor, said: “We are delighted to have achieved a sale of the whole of the company’s business, preserving nearly 60 jobs, and allowing a very well-known local independent business to continue to provide a quality service to its customers in South and West Wales and further afield.”
Steve Hammett, chief executive of Solo Service Group, added: “We are looking forward to taking this business to the next level, by making significant investment in the business and increasing the customer base. Dyfed’s brand in synonymous with high quality service, and we will be looking to breathe new life into the brand.”