For a free quotation:
Tel: 0870 242 1420 or online form
Vacancy – Executive Assistant to the Directors
Salary – Negotiable Dependent on Experience
We are looking for an experienced EA to support our CEO, MD & other Directors of the Business. The post holder will also be responsible for overseeing our Helpdesk Team at Head Office. The role is a varied position within a supportive and friendly team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration and organisational support to the CEO, MD & other Directors of the Business
- Establishing and maintaining efficient office systems, to include overseeing of the Helpdesk Team
- Ensuring the provision of a full administrative service
- Responsible for Client Monthly Reporting
- Diary Management, to include room bookings.
- Providing general office management for the Head Office, to include managing visitors to site
- Liaising with tenants at Head Office for supporting with general requests/issues.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience of working with Senior Management and preferably Clients also.
- Be organised, flexible and proactive
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to balance a varied workload and balance the workload of the Helpdesk Team
- Work with sensitive or confidential information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 28 days leave (including 8 public holidays)
- Free Onsite parking
Who are we
With over 25 years of cleaning experience in the industry we are knowledgeable and experienced in delivering cleaning services to a wide variety of sectors with a wealth of knowledge. Being one of the UK largest Independent cleaning companies our commitment, experience and industry knowledge is dedicated to providing service excellent. We are committed to providing cleanliness and professionalism with fully trained staff, new service innovations and providing a personal approach.
Interested? Please forward your CV for consideration to Claire.Horner@soloservicegroup.com