Posting date: 12 May 2021
Hours: Part Time / Full Time
Closing date: 11 June 2021
Location: Llansamlet, Swansea
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: HELPDESK 2
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a busy Head Office Helpdesk Support Team for one of Wales’ largest employers.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Answering the main incoming Helpline
* Preparing customer reports on a monthly basis
* Providing administration support to all departments.
The Helpdesk is the central communication and support hub for our clients and staff alike and the team is critical to the daily operation of the business.
The successful candidate will be:
* Well organised, flexible and have the ability to prioritise an ever-changing workload
* Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
* Reliable, a good communicator, team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Welsh speaking an advantage but not essential
The Full Time role is: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
The Part Time role is: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 12:30 / Monday to Friday 13:30 – 17:00 based on an alternating 2 week shift pattern.
If you are interested in applying but wish to discuss hours, please contact 01792 793 021 for a chat. Ask to speak with Robert Pritchard.
* NEST Government pension scheme
* Full training and development opportunities
* 28 days holiday allowance which includes 8 days public holidays (pro rata)
* Free on-site car parking available
To apply, email email@example.com along with a copy of your CV.
We make every effort to provide clear communication throughout the recruitment process, however it may not always be possible to respond to each applicant individually.
If you have not heard from us from us within 10 days of your application/interview, unfortunately you have not been successful in securing a role.