For a free quotation:
Tel: 0870 242 1420 or online form
Solo Service Group is one of the largest independently owned cleaning and support service businesses in the UK. With over 30 years’ experience and employing in excess of 3500 staff we pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality service to all of our customers.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are recruiting for a HelpDesk Manager to join our HelpDesk team and to have overall responsibility of the HelpDesk function at our Head Office in Swansea. This will include managing the team.
Our HelpDesk is the central communication hub for operational aspects of our business, providing a single point of contact via phone, email and portal (via our website), for our customers and staff alike.
It is a critical function of the business providing support and information, to ensure the delivery of a quality service to our customers and also provide all necessary support to our staff.
- Ensuring the experience of the HelpDesk is to the highest standard, by making certain that all aspects of the HelpDesk function are always being delivered by the department.
- Manage escalations and work with internal management to ensure escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Direct and manage the department to ensure the delivery of excellent customer experience during the customers’ contact with Solo
- Ensure the highest level of staff retention
- Ensure procedures are up to date and being adhered to by the department
- Enhance the service that is being provided
- Provide reports on the status of HelpDesk, including but not restricted to, customer logs, complaints, requests, KPi targets, etc.
× Ensure the website portals are maintained
- Support the management team to ensure targets are met.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Professional attitude and experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer relationship and people management experience
- Effective time and organisational skills
× Team player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook and Excel.
- Contributory pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, and as such we offer training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
× Option to join Healthcare plan.
What makes Solo a great place to work, is our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
- We invest for the long term, offering the opportunity of careers to our staff who in turn deliver the best services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
- With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward, and we can only do that by supporting our staff at all levels.
× Send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
× Closing Date for applications 11 March 2021