For a free quotation:
Tel: 0870 242 1420 or online form
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our growing HR Team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will provide advice, coaching and support to our Managers and employees on HR fundamentals and employee matters.
This is an exciting time to join a growing HR team in an established business with 30 years’ experience and over 3000 employees across the UK, working with the existing HR team to enable & support continued business growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide advice, guidance and coaching to managers, to include but not limited to: HR fundamentals and process training, Employee relations, Disciplinary, Grievance, TUPE, Performance management and Absence Case Management.
• Provide employees with support and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues
• Support with functional excellence and process improvement, contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
• Ensure all appropriate policies, procedures are in-line with the legal required framework and updated as required.
• Maintain all personnel records in accordance with GDPR.
• Capture and maintain accurate information affecting employee HR and payroll data.
• Partner with supporting functions; e.g. payroll, H&S & Helpdesk.
• Support the HR Manager to guide, support and mentor existing HR Assistant
• Assist the HR Manager with HR training and support for Managers
• Assist the HR Manager with change/transformation projects, as needed
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Professional work experience within a HR function at Advisor Level, ideally Generalist HR
• Knowledge of UK employment law
• Experience of working with Trade Unions.
• Approachable and able to connect with tact and diplomacy with employees and leaders at all levels
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to assess situations and make judgements based on best practice and ideally, with a commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented and comfortable with working with sensitive/confidential information
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple priorities
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• Degree/HR Degree (or equivalent) or CIPD Level 5 and above (studying or qualified)
• Successful candidate will need to become a DBS countersignatory
• Salary – Negotiable Dependent on Experience
• 28 days leave (including 8 public holidays)
• Free Onsite parking
With 30 years of cleaning experience in the industry, we are knowledgeable and experienced in delivering cleaning services to a wide variety of sectors with a wealth of knowledge. Being one of the UK largest Independent cleaning companies our commitment, experience and industry knowledge is dedicated to providing service excellence. We are committed to providing cleanliness and professionalism with fully trained staff, new service innovations and providing a personal approach.
Interested? Please forward your CV for consideration to Claire Horner, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org