Solo Service Group
Employing over 4000 staff and being one of the largest employers in Wales and one of the largest privately owned FM companies in the UK, delivering soft services to clients throughout the UK, we are looking for an (ideally) experienced Environmental Manager to join our team.
- New dedicated role to the business (previously incorporated into another role) – exciting opportunity.
- To lead, drive and develop the organisation’s environmental strategy and commitment to a range of environmental targets.
- To align Solo’s targets with those of our clients – existing and new.
- Responsible for the management of ISO 14001 2015 – Environmental Management System.
- Provide knowledge and support to our new business team in their preparation of bids.
- Provide support to our operational team to ensure our targets are cascaded to and embraced by all staff throughout the business.
- Possibly mention researching on innovations for trials
- Experience of working with an Environmental Management System – ideally ISO 14001 2015.
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management or a similarly recognised qualification
- Strong communication skills
- A team player
- Good IT skills – Microsoft office, etc
- Flexible approach
- £ – Competitive – depending on experience
- Full time – Monday-Friday
- Head Office (Swansea) based – some travel may be required from time to time
To apply, email GemmaT@soloservicegroup.com with a copy of your CV.
We make every effort to provide clear communication throughout the recruitment process, however it may not always be possible to respond to each applicant individually.