Reference: CO – VARIOUS
Hours: Various shifts
Closing Date: Currently active
Salary: All roles meet National Minimum/National Living wage
We actively recruit for Cleaning Operatives for our vacancies throughout the UK on an ongoing basis.
We welcome interest from individuals with cleaning experience or from those wishing to begin a career in the cleaning industry. Full training is given alongside opportunities for progression and personal development.
Shift patterns vary, dependent on the contract and location. Duties can include sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, cleaning toilets, emptying bins and other related tasks as required and specific to the contract.
* Uniform provided by the company
* NEST Government pension scheme
* All roles meet the National Minimum/National Living wage
* Full training and development opportunities
* 28 days holiday allowance which includes 8 days public holidays (pro rata)
* Extra hours can be available to cover holidays and sickness
* Parking available on most sites
To apply, let us know your name, contact details and preferred area of work by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your CV.
You can also call our vacancy line on 0844 879 4809 and leave a message with your name, contact details, brief experience and preferred area of work.
We make every effort to provide clear communication throughout the recruitment process, however it may not always be possible to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us from us within 10 days of your application/interview, unfortunately you have not been successful in securing a role.